When you create an offer (see here for more) you have the ability to add more than one product to the offer. This allows you to sell multiple products to a subscriber via one offer.
Bundles with Initial Price
Here is how you configure a bundle offer if you are using Initial Price (the price for the initial promotional period is defined in Limio) :
- Select the offer and go to Products from the tabs towards the top of the screen. You will be presented with the view shown below.
- Add your products. You will need to add each product to your bundle in turn. It will look like the image below.
- Select the rate plan for each product, this will need to correspond to a rate plan associated with your product.
- If you are using Zuora, this will be the Rate Plan on the Product.
- Define the split on each product. The split here refers to how the offer Price is attributed to each product. For example, an Initial Price of $20 per month with a split of $15 per month on product A and $5 per month on product B would be 75% and 25%.
Bundle with External Pricing
External Pricing: If you are using External Pricing (Using External Price in Limio ) on the Offer, you will not be able to set the split and the total offer cost will be the sum of the rate plans on each product. as defined in Zuora
- Rate plans with different billing frequencies: You cannot mix different charge periods on rate plans e.g. monthly and annual. This will result in an error.
- Products with multiple quantities: If you plan on using the quantity field (How to activate the quantity field to sell multiple subscriptions/items at once), bundles will not currently work.
- Blocking purchase: The Component: Block Purchase Dialog does not currently work with bundles.