|⚠️ Limio now supports Offers as a standalone object. This is particularly useful if you manage a lot of Offers. See How to create Decoupled Offers (Beta Feature).|
An offer defines how a product will be sold to the customer. It will include the price but also presentational and marketing information. Offers are powerful ways to sell any kind of physical or digital product, whether by subscription or as a one-time transaction. Here is how to configure your offers in Limio.
Offer Tabs: Each offer will have the following tabs: attributes, products, attachments and associations.
Some of the key fields to configure are:
- Display Name: how the Offer will be displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop; also visible on Checkout.
- CTA: the CTA displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop.
- Offer Features: the list of features displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop.
- Display Price: the price displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop; also visible on Checkout.
- Detailed Display Price: the fine print of the price displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop.
- Payment Types: the payment methods available for an offer and displayed to the customer on the Limio Shop Checkout, e.g. Credit Card, Direct Debit, Apple Pay/Google Pay, PayPal (only available for one-off products).
- Description: Optional, used for the 'Learn More' part of the offer component.
- Group: Optional, used if you'd like to bucket offers together on the offer component.
Subscription fields, such as pricing and term fields, will be driven by the billing system, such as Zuora. Read more on How to configure Limio Offers with Zuora Rate Plans and Products in Limio.
How the Offer is set up in Limio
How it would be displayed on the Limio Shop
Reminder: Custom fields can be added via Config > Templates (see Admin Guide: How to work with Templates)
A product is what marketers intend to sell, the raw material, it can be a physical product or a service. It is then used either for one-off or subscription offers. It has its own set of Attributes based on the Product’s Template.
Product will typically be mapped to a product or SKU in the billing system. If you are using Zuora, read more on How to configure Zuora Product Code (SKU) in Limio.
Products now also references rate plans from the billing system. See How to configure Limio Offers with Zuora Rate Plans and Products in Limio.
Here you can add any images to display on the offer (see How do I add images to my offers?).
|⚠️ Note: Associations are set to be retired and replaced by Campaigns and Journeys (see for example: How to create a personalised switch experience with Switch Offers). If you plan on using Associations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Here you can add any link you want to create between offers (e.g. rescue, upsell, cross-sells).
This guide is meant to quickly show you how to configure your offers - for more tips on offers and to learn more about enhanced features visit our Offers User Guide section.