To create a one-time offer, you first need to create a campaign/page where the offer will be displayed. Please refer to our guide on how to setup your first shop. Once you have created your campaign and offers you can setup the subscription price for each offer.
How do I create a one-time price?
Limio App has two types of ‘One Time’ charge types.
- The 'One Time(EVERGREEN)' charge type produces a one off charge that is not bound to any period of time.
- The 'One Time(TERMED) charge type produces a one off charge bound to a specified period of time ie 1 day, 2 days, 3 days etc.
Steps to configure an Offer with a ‘One Time’ charge type
Create your offer
- Look out for the, ‘Price' field that is located in the picture below. Click the 'Price FieldScreenshot : Price configuration
A pop up modal will appear.
Entire your desired price
Next choose your ‘One Time’ charge type. Screenshot: Price Editor Modal
For ‘One Time(EVERGREEN)’ charge type you will just need to set your ‘Charge Trigger.
For ‘One Time(TERMED)' charge type you will need to set the following:
- ‘Type Of Charge' = ‘One Time Termed’
- ‘Charge Trigger’ = Your Choice
- ‘Every’ the length of time, ie ‘Every 4 Days’ would mean a 4 day charge
- ‘Charge Type' keep set to 1
- The drop down list at the top right-hand side of the modal sets the ‘Term’ ie Days, Months etc.
Screenshot: One Time Termed Price Editors Modal
Also make sure the, ‘Auto Renew' button is off.
You will also need to configure a corresponding ‘One Time’ rate plan in Zuora with ‘Flat Fee Pricing’. Please see the example below. Note that you can put the price as $0 as the Limio Offer value will override the Zuora value.
Not finding the pricing option you need? Get in touch at email@example.com and we will be able to help.