When you create an offer (see here for more) you have the ability to add more than one product to the offer. This allows you to sell multiple products to a subscriber via one offer.
Here is how you configure a bundle offer:
- Select the offer (either via a Campaign or directly). Once this is done choose Products from the tabs towards the top of the screen, you will be presented with the view shown below.
- Click the grey plus button just below the name column and add your product. You will need to add each product to your bundle in turn. It will look like the image below.
- You can then select the rate plan for each product, this will need to correspond to a rate plan associated with your product.
- If you are using Zuora, this will be the Rate Plan on the Product.
- Once this is done, you can then define the split on each product. The split here refers to how the offer Price is attributed to each product.
Important Considerations / Known Limitations
Bundles work in specific scenarios, so please pay attention to the below consideration:
- If using External Pricing (Using External Price in Limio ) on the offer, you will not be able to set the split and the total offer cost will be the sum of the rate plans on each product.
- You cannot mix different charge periods on rate plans e.g. monthly and annual. This will result in an error.
- If you plan on using the quantity field (How to activate the quantity field to sell multiple subscriptions/items at once), bundle will only work if only one of the product has a quantity in Zuora (e.g. 10 Premium + Flat fee) or both products will always have the same quantities (10 Premium + 10 Add-Ons). If you would like to use the bundle feature for 2 products which have independent quantities (e.g. 5 Premium + 10 Add-ons in 1 bundle), this is not currently supported with this feature.
- If you use Zuora, please read How to configure Limio Offers with Zuora Rate Plans and Products in Limio which provides end-to-end guidance on how to set up a bundle.