Situation: Limio Catalog Sync helps to bring your Zuora Catalog in Limio (Catalog sync between Limio and Zuora). Once in Limio, it is then possible to use the Zuora Product SKU and the Zuora Rate Plan Name on Limio Products and Limio Offers. The sync is based on the name, not the ID. This is to facilitate the setup of catalog across different environments (Dev, SIT, UAT, PreProd, Prod etc...) by using consistently the name (which doesn't change across environments)
There is currently a known issue if you edit the name of the Zuora Product SKU or the Zuora Rate Plan, then the Catalog Sync will stop working.
- If you need to change the name of a rate plan:
- Please duplicate the rate plan in Zuora
- Make the necessary change on the new duplicated rate plan name
- Trigger the Limio Sync
- Change the Limio Offers to use the new duplicated rate plan
- I've already edited the name of a Zuora Rate Plan - what can I do?
- Please reach out to email@example.com and Limio Support will manually modify the data in the Limio back-end.
Please sign in to leave a comment.