To take payments within the Limio Checkout for Salesforce, you will need a payment gateway. Limio comes natively integrated with Zuora Hosted Payment Method (HPM) Pages. This guide will describe how you can set up a new Zuora Hosted Payment Method (HPM) Pages to use in the Limio Checkout for Salesforce
Set up in Zuora
Below is a handy step-by-step guide. You can also refer to Zuora documentation (link).
Set up of the Hosted Payment Method Page:
First, go to Settings > Billing > Hosted Pages
Create a HPM Page for use in the Salesforce tenant - e.g. go to https://apisandbox.zuora.com/apps/HostedPageLite.do?method=list
Select “Credit Card” , then “Create new Hosted Page”
Page Name: <anything>
Hosted Domain: <sf org lighting domain> eg https://flow-customization-869-dev-ed.lightning.force.com
Callback Path: (anything)
Disable (Enable Captcha)
Default Payment Gateway: "Help Desk Example"
Deselect all Address Fields
Click “Generate and save page”
Then, on the HPM home screen, click on “Show Page Id” and copy the ID.
Set up in Salesforce
- Go to setup page, eg https://nosoftware-customer-6546-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/lightning/n/i42as__icAssist_Setup
- Select “Gateway Configuration” and then select dropdown “New Zuora”
- Name: “Test”
- type: “DebitCard”
- Gateway Name: "Help Desk Example"
- entityName: <leave blank>
- namedCredential: ZuoraRestV2MI
- URL: https://apisandbox.zuora.com/apps/PublicHostedPageLite.do
- pageId: < from above> eg 2c92c0f97077143f017077fb8fb22df6
- Add country and currencies you wish to use, e.g. UK and GBP.
You're done ✨. You can add as many payment gateways as you want, but you'll need to make sure there is only one debit/credit card gateway for an individual country & currency.