Each offer can have its own payment method configured within Limio. However, please note that in the case of multi-items basket, there needs to be at least one common payment method across offers.
Below is how the Payment Types field looks in Limio for an offer - here you are able to pick different payment options to be available at checkout.
If you have Stripe as an activated payment gateway:
- Subscription, one-time offers: Debit/Credit Card (Stripe), Apple Pay (Stripe), Google Pay (Stripe)
- One-time offers: Debit/Credit Card (Stripe), Apple Pay (Stripe), Google Pay (Stripe)
- Pre-paid gift card: Debit/Credit Card (Stripe)
- Gift offers: Debit/Credit Card (Stripe)
Please note that Gifts don't allow for express checkout due to the need to collect additional information on the recipient.
If you have PayPal as an activated payment gateway:
- One-time offers: PayPal one-off (Express Checkout)
If you have your own UK Direct Debit Service User Number (SUN):
- Subscription offers: UK Direct Debit
If you have Zuora as an activated payment gateway:
- This will depend on your Zuora setup. Please check with your Account Executive which payment methods are supported by your payment gateways.
- You can review our user guide on How to set up Zuora Payment Gateways in Limio
Don't find your customer's preferred payment method or your preferred payment gateway? Raise a feature request on our community.