Limio offers a list of 40+ standard components, called Limio components, which are designed to create an end-to-end subscriber experience, from landing pages, to checkouts, to self-service portals. A Limio Component will often have 10+ configuration options and, like all components, will benefit from the options provided in the Page Builder Styling, Font and Localisation editor.
Here are a list of the most common components, grouped by type:
Limio Shop (Acquisition)
- Offers: A display grid of your offers. This is configured via Offers.
- Grouped Offers: An alternative display of offers stored on the campaign in groups.
- Offer Cards: An alternative display of offers stored on the campaign.
- Single Page Checkout: A configurable one-pager checkout.
- Checkout Custom Fields: Add custom fields to the checkout to be mapped to existing Zuora custom fields.
- Order Confirmation: Display an order confirmation page.
- Order Description: A display of what the subscriber is entitled to.
- Registration Options: A prompt to either register or login.
- Redeem: An input form to provide the gift code of a previously purchased gift.
- Redeem Checkout: A checkout to redeem a gift
- Renewal Options: A prompt for customers to login to renew their subscription
Limio Self-Service (My Account)
- Order Table: A display of a customer's subscription information that can be used as the starting point of a My Account experience.
- Payment Table: A display of a customer's payment information (or the payment information related to a specific subscription).
- Invoice Table: A display of a customer's invoices.
- Cancel Survey: A configurable survey to guide the customer to different cancel experience.
- Cancel/Save Offers: Displays a cancel save offer stored on the campaign. Learn more also at How to configure the Cancel and Cancel/Save journey.
- Switch Subscriptions: Load switch offers for a subscription. Learn more also at How to create a personalised switch experience with Switch Offers.
- Cancel Subscription Buttons: Displays a cancel subscription buttons with configurable extra buttons
- Edit Address: A display and editing fields of a customer's address details
- Order Change Success: A message to be displayed on order change. This has access to new order data that can be displayed.
- (⚠️ This component is being retired) Associated Offers: A dynamic offer selection tool to show related offers to a given offer based on Association and also includes the ability to cancel
Note: Most customers import their own header and footer via a custom component or the hosted component.
- Header with Navigation: A header with a logo on the left and navigational links on the right
- Header with Country: A site header, with logo and country picker.
- Footer: A footer with key information and links
- Hero Banner: A large hero with a background image, text, and buttons
- Features: A grid of an image plus text side by side.
- Section: An image plus text component.
- FAQ Banner: A collapsible carousel for FAQs
- Countdown: Display a countdown on your page
- Headings: Heading & subheading.
- Link List: A list of links
- Social Links: A display of social media icons with URL and accompanying copy
Enforcement / Eligibility
- Region Select: A region selector that uses journeys and an override to route users to a selected region
- Block Purchase Dialog: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer already has a subscription with a 'Block Purchase' Product
- Block Related Purchase Modal: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page (typically the checkout) to block a subscriber from purchasing certain products if they already have one. Learn more on .
- Block Discount Dialog: A component to avoid subscribers having duplicate discounts.
- Block Gift Purchase Dialog: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer already has a subscription and attempts to redeem a gift
- Block Commerce: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer is not allowed to interact with commerce
- Hosted Component: A component that fetches code using a URL (endpoint) and injects it into the page.
- Sign up for updates: An input form to sign up for updates.
- Form Builder: A configurable form component to collect any information you require from visitors to your shop.
- Embedded Video: A component that allows to embed a Youtube video.
The full list of Limio Components available in Limio are displayed on the right side of the Page Builder:
Check our short guide How to use the Page Builder to learn how to add/edit/copy/delete components.