Limio offers a list of 40+ standard components, called Limio components, which are designed to create an end-to-end subscriber experience, from landing pages, to checkouts, to self-service portals. A Limio Component will often have 10+ configuration options and, like all components, will benefit from the options provided in the Page Builder Styling, Font and Localisation editor.
Here are a list of the most common components, grouped by type:
Acquisition / Limio Shop
- Offers: A display grid of your offers. This is configured via Offers - learn more on How do I configure my Offers?
- Grouped Offers: An alternative display of offers stored on the campaign in groups
- Offer Cards: An alternative display of offers stored on the campaign
- Single Page Checkout: A configurable one-pager checkout
- Order Confirmation: Display an order confirmation page
- Customer Order: A display of customer's order information, with some editable fields. Including payment information and address.
- Registration Options: Display registration options
- Redeem: An input form to provide the gift code of a previously purchased gift.
- Redeem Checkout: A checkout to redeem a gift
- Renewal-Options: Display renewal options (login or go to form)
- Renewal Form: Display renewal form
Retention / Limio Self-Service
- Customer Information: A configurable Manage My Account page with subscription options
- Subscription Info: A display of a customer's subscription information
- Cancel Survey: A configurable survey to guide the customer to different cancel experience
- Cancel/Save Offers: Displays a cancel save offer stored on the campaign
- Switch Offers: Load switch offers for a subscription
- Cancel Subscription Buttons: Displays a cancel subscription buttons with configurable extra buttons
- Associated Offers: A dynamic offer selection tool to show related offers to a given offer based on Association and also includes the ability to cancel
- Edit Subscription Address: A display and editing fields of a customer's address details
- Order Change Success: A message to be displayed on order change. This has access to new order data that can be displayed.
- Header with Navigation: A header with a logo on the left and navigational links on the right
- Header with Country: A site header, with logo and country picker.
- Footer: A footer with key information and links
- Hero Banner: A large hero with a background image, text, and buttons
- Features: A grid of an image plus text side by side.
- Section: An image plus text component.
- FAQ Banner: A collapsible carousel for FAQs
- Carousel: A series of images with optional headings.
- Countdown: Display a countdown on your page
- Headings: Heading & subheading.
- Link List: A list of links
- Social Links: A display of social media icons with URL and accompanying copy
Enforcement / Eligibility
- Region Select: A region selector that uses journeys and an override to route users to a selected region
- Block Purchase Dialog: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer already has a subscription with a 'Block Purchase' Product
- Block Gift Purchase Dialog: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer already has a subscription and attempts to redeem a gift
- Block Commerce: A dialog pops up on an authenticated page if a customer is not allowed to interact with commerce
- Sign up for updates: An input form to sign up for updates.
- Form Builder: A configurable form component to collect any information you require from visitors to your shop.
The full list of Limio Components available in Limio are displayed on the right side of the Page Builder:
Check our short guide How to use the Page Builder to learn how to add/edit/copy/delete components.