What is the point of Limio Components?
The Limio app allows Marketers and Developers to work seamlessly together to create highly compelling, personalised landing pages for subscriptions. Using the Limio app, you can create campaigns with bespoke messaging, videos and images as well as promote offers pulled from your product catalogue - then craft experience around those assets. We make it particularly easy to create many landing pages, so that you can maximise the chances of conversion for every single subscriber hitting your website.
Building easily means you can experiment easily, too.
Some experiments will dramatically impact your conversion rate, for example:
- 55% Increase in leads when increasing their number of landing page from 10 to 151
- 42% Increase in conversion when personalising the CTA versus unpersonalised CTA2
- 51% increase in conversions from a feature box.3
To reap those benefits, you’ll want to get more personal with your audience and deliver compelling, personalised content. This is possible with what we call ‘Components’. Components allow your development team to create code that you can then customise in Limio and deploy to your landing pages and websites. Once components are built, you won’t need to go back to your development team to make changes. You can just reconfigure them directly in Limio without any coding skills. We’ve also got a library of components ready to go, so you can get stated without any development involvement.
Now, let’s explore how that is possible with an example.
Let's build our first landing page using Limio
Let’s build the Spotify landing page to show students the benefits and pricing of the Spotify student offer. Since https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/ keeps changing, we've taken a snapshot of it 👇
This page consists of 4 main elements:
- Hero Banner with CTA (Call-To-Action), which includes pricing and short summary
- USP (Unique Selling Point/s) section, which includes details of top features
- Repeated CTA, a good idea as the user doesn’t need to scroll back up the page to buy.
Let’s see how you would go about creating this campaign in Limio.
Step 1: Define what you need and code ⌨️
First off, you’ll need to get the components defined and built. We suggest breaking down the page into components that do one thing. This helps with re-usability. In the Spotify example above, we are going to need 3 components:
- CTA Section
- USP Section
You’ll either need to get a developer to build these to your requirements or you can select our pre-build components (including the 3 above). You can view our most popular components here and test them out. Our pre-built components are set up and available to use by default in your environment. Feel free to use any of them 👩🏾💻
Step 2: Uploading your Component to Limio ☁️
As the upload of the components is something for your development team, we’ve covered that in the technical documentation. Feel free to have a look if you want to try it out yourself.
For the purposes of this walkthrough, we’ll assume that the following component have been uploaded to your catalog ⬇️
Step 3: Creating your campaign 👨🏻🎨
The next step is to create the personalised campaign.
- Navigate to Campaigns > Add Campaign
- Fill in the Campaign Name and URL -> Save
- Select the campaign that you added from the Campaign tab and then select the campaign ‘Pages’ tab. This will show the Page Builder that will allow you to create the landing page.
- Drag and drop the 4 components onto the page builder and personalise them. That’s it - you are done 🎉
Note: Check our short guide How to use the Page Builder to learn how to add/edit/copy/delete components.
Step 4: Going Live 📽
Now that you have built your campaign you need to get it live. To do this you’ll need do the following:
- (if not already done) Add a tag (URL) for the campaign
- Segment the campaign (optional)
- Approve the campaign
Once you approve the campaign, it will push it live. You are done. Well done you 🙌
Need help with your first campaign and components? Worry not. Our superb support is available at email@example.com and will help you get set up in no time.